Because, yeah, kinda tired of hearing bad news...totally tired of winter. Between the two, and the whole "itchy, red eyes" thing, I'm toast.
- Dean, back in the hospital, hasn't had surgery yet. Not sure what's going on there. I'm hearing everything third-hand, underwater, in Esperanto, from someone who only speaks Basque.
- Maniac found out this week that her dad has metastatic bladder cancer. Two days later she fell on her porch and whacked her head (as mentioned earlier this week).
- James, in a completely retarded relationship. He's pushing toward romance, but she couldn't be sending any louder "not interested" signals in response.
- One of the victims from Thursday went to high school 40 minutes from us.
- The father of my longest-term best friend died this morning after a week-long heart surgery. That's the short version of what started out as pretty basic bypass and turned into something else.