Saturday, December 15, 2007

A good day

Why?

  • I slept till almost 9 (ok, it was in the recliner for most of the night, but...).
  • I'm almost half-done with Christmas cards.
  • I spent a wonderful afternoon with someone who is becoming a dear friend in spite of being close to the same age as Sparky.
  • We bailed on a party after driving 30 minutes and still having 2/3 of the way to go. It's snowing, a beautiful sparkly snow...and it's brutally slippery. Now that we're back home (we went about 25 miles in about 80 minutes, round-trip), we can appreciate how pretty it is outside. Between our departure and return home, it snowed almost 2 inches more in our driveway. A good night to stay home and blog.
  • My Amazon order shipped.
  • I may have found all the pictures I've, sporadically, been looking for over the past several months. Beast seems to have known where they were all along, but he didn't know that was what I was looking for.
  • Guilt free gaming for me tonight: I have to work tomorrow afternoon, so I feel no compunction to be a martyr about co-opting the computer tonight! :-)

No comments: