Thursday, December 13, 2007

Dreamy weirdness

What a weird night of dreams!

I woke up early from a dream that I was reading an email from my brother announcing that he and his wife were expecting a baby. How did I know this had to be a dream? The email was in my gmailbox, which Del doesn't know exists. Also...just...no, it's not happening.

The rest are now a full jumble in my head, with only the waking thought of "WHAT?!?!" to remind me of how confused I was. At some point, maybe as a result of the weirdness, I turned off my alarm, so I woke up 45 minutes late. Good thing I'm not working today!!

No, instead, I'm setting an appt. for Dbd, and ordering a bunch o' stuff from Amazon.

Speaking of Xmas--the Amazon order--my niece's mother-in-law called me, at work, yesterday to ask if I had any ideas for her son and daughter-in-law for gifts. WTF on so many different levels:
1) calling me at work (my own extended family doesn't even do that more than twice a year, if that!)
2) calling ME to ask about gifts for her family
3) asking, or starting to ask, for an explanation of a person--female--in a photo her ex-husband took and posted on his blog. I was in the photo as well, so therefore I would 'know'. Even if I did, it's not likely that I'm going down that road with her.
4) asking me if Katherine is 'depressed' since she's tired all the time (uh...Genderal Dipshit Alert)
And now I'm logging off here. Happy Thursday!

No comments: