Monday, December 17, 2007

I'm glad tomorrow is Tuesday

I hope I feel better so I can go to work. My stomach et al. seems to be in a state of rebellion today, and my eyes are all screwed up again.

Tonight was Sparky's band concert. The fall one was better musically, but this one was fun if only because the music was more recognizable.

Sparky has returned to being a ridiculously moronic teenager. That's not a lot of fun, for any of us. We understand, to a degree, that he can't help it (not all of it anyway), but it's really frustrating to hear "I can't remember" over and over and over.

I was going to do a long post about my day yesterday, but it tires me out to think about it. Suffice to say I left the house at 8:50 a.m. and returned home about 7 p.m. In between I was at church for about 4 hours (in two chunks), at work for 4 hours, and eating for an hour. Not sure where the rest of the time went...travel time? I dunno.

I'm going to bed. Maybe I'll find the right side of the bed to get out of tomorrow.

No comments: