Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Sigh

Mood: OK
Hair: A little funky from yesterday's braid
Eyes: Tired
Listening to: Sparky doing his homework


In case that last line about homework doesn't give it away...this week is psycho. We are running pretty much non-stop.

I picked up Sparky directly from school yesterday. He and I stocked up the freezer by making 12 Dinner by Design meals. Then we went to Target for some more stuff from FIL--sheets, shower curtain, dishpan--and dishes to replace the Corelle we are giving to FIL to use. We ate...something...for dinner at home, but not one of the meals we just made. I worked on getting more of the embroidery done for FIL, but it's NOT going to be finished when he arrives.

Today, I think I'll be taking an emergency T.O. and coming home at 1:00 to clean up the house, make up the spare room, find the &!%*ing kitchen counter. Then I'll pick up Sparky again, along with our PK, take them to our new study group at church. We'll stay there long enough to eat, and then we'll head home to collect FIL's new TV and take all the stuff we've bought over to his apartment. At some point, I need to call parents about using their kids' labor for moving tomorrow after school.

BIL is staying with us for...awhile. I have no idea how long he's staying. I have no idea what the plan is for the weekend. This is really hard for me because I am very much a creature of habit and OCD planning. [This is also NOT a complaint!! It's just life right now.]

Gaaaah.

There are over 40 posts in Bloglines that I want to read, because they are by friends. If you are one of those people, just know that I have not fallen off the planet, and I will eventually come back and read and comment. Maybe next week.

No comments: