Monday, August 25, 2008

Wow, I'm tired!

Mood: see title
Hair: it has been clean...last week
Eyes: red, itchy, tired
Listening to: Jim Leach
I've updated this month's reading list on my book blog, and in the sidebar here. That's my accomplishment for tonight. The fact that it was supposed to get accomplished last week...pah. It's done, that's all that matters, yo?

I'm tired.

We have company coming this week. Fortunately, he's pretty low-maintenance company. 'course, before he arrives, I have to clean the spare room up a bit, shop, attend a Session meeting at church, take Sparky to school for a quick word with his band teacher, pick up a $120 calculator (required for math class), and work. And sleep. Would be good not to bite people's heads off every three seconds.


Urban Word:
chairdrobe: The art of piling clothes on a chair to be used in place of a closet or dresser. If a chair is not available one can always defer to a floordrobe.

I think it's likely a very bad sign that I no longer have a chairdrobe in this house; everything is in piles: clean, dirty, and "question mark" piles.

No comments: