Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pushing the ball uphill

Mood: OK
Hair: Well, it was washed this morning, but at this point...
Eyes: Itchy, but ok
Listening to: The intro to the 3rd Pirates of the Caribbean movie


So, I've been trying to keep up with the feeds in the library part of my blogroll all weekend, at the same time I'm trying to figure out a way of keeping track of them for posterity. Thank God for Bloglines' "Clippings" feature!

Still, I was completely caught up this morning with new posts. There are 58 new posts in TWO feeds right now. Those people on Autocat--which is responsible for 44 of the new posts--really need to get a life. Obviously, I haven't read today's posts, but...shit, guys. Do you actually have jobs?! Or are you paid by the post? ...sigh... I guess I need to get a job as an academic librarian, or as a real management type.

{grumble}

OK, fine, then I'll go read 'em.


Word Spy Word:
hectivity: n. Hectic activity.

Keeping ahead of these posts is certainly a lesson in hectivity.

No comments: