Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Mood: Good
Hair: Feh
Eyes: Some issues here again....
Listening to: "I Love the 70s!" on VH1


OK so Beast has been out of town for a couple of days. While he was gone I've gone from over 300 saved Bloglines posts, to 90! 'Course 154 of those are now in my Clippings file there....but I don't have to look at them everytime I look at the new posts. There are probably another 5 or 6 work-related ones I want to forward to people and then save. So I may get down close to 80 tomorrow.

I'm clearly a geekazoid. On the other hand, give me some slack: I was at a City-Wide Staff Meeting this afternoon which was beyond surreal.

Trully the highlight of the day came early when Schedule Nazi came up behind me while I was IMing about her being an idiot. Fuck. No clue if she saw it--I was madly trying to close the window while she talked to me about some random project she couldn't verbalize (as usual).




Urban Word:
rut ro: "Uh oh" in Scooby Doo language.

Rut ro: I may have cooked my own goose today with Schedule Nazi.

No comments: