Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Confluence

It's weird how life works.

In the past couple of months I have discovered two bloggy friends live in the same town as one another. They are 100% unrelated in every other way, don't know they live within miles of each other, have completely different careers, and are generally about 180-degrees in every way.

Also in the past couple of months I have found out the Secret Identities of two of my favorite library bloggers. It's quite weird to be in on the secrets (one of these people doesn't actually know I know, either, thus doubling or tripling the secrety-ness)--and no I'm not telling who is who on penalty of Extreme Blog Dishonor!

I could go on about the stuff I hear in youth group that I have to keep quiet--nothing dramatic, nothing scary, just teenage drama mostly. There are a lot of things that fall into the "what happens in youth group stays in youth group" rule, and then there are just the things those kids say/email to me that I know are for my ears/eyes only.

I just find it freaky that the universe has rather suddenly decided to entrust me with a whole passel of stuff right now. Apparently I am now, officially, a good Secret Keeper. The irony is astounding.



Urban Word:
Frisbeetarianism: dThe philosophy that when you die, your soul goes up on a roof and gets stuck. (George Carlin)

I think I may have spent some time living the Frisbeetarian life this winter, and was that roof ever bleak!
I love you, George, wherever you are.

No comments: