Sunday, March 11, 2007

Tomorrow

  • Sparky looked at the schedule yesterday, asked who Dr. C is, and I wimped out and told him The Girl Doctor. Woo-hoo.
  • I'm also going to the nearby bridal shop and ordering my bridesmaid dress.
  • I have a PTO meeting in the evening, where I will be feeling like a loser, having taken charge of something for the 8th Grade Dance...and dropped the ball in a major way. Shit.
  • I also need to pick up a card for someone at church who has been working really hard on the new building and getting really fed up with all the nit-picking.
  • Type up the Session meeting minutes .
  • Flyer for the pseudo-lockin for both of the youth groups on Friday night.
Beast is going out of town for a couple of days starting tomorrow. Not sure if his troubles of last week will follow him--I'm sure they will to a certain extent. He had a fun weekend of painting our main stairwell and upstairs hall, which meant climbing ladders, removing rails and doors and replacing them, and taking down edging tape that's been up on the woodwork for about 3 months.

I had planned to do some time at work today since I left early on Friday...that didn't happen, primarily because I've had a headache most of today too. Probably ought to sort out exactly why they keep recurring one of these days. On the up side, I did get my MP3 player charged up and loaded with about 80 songs. I need to find out how to use the downloadable books from the library now, and then I'll be ready for anything!! :-)

So. Hasta luego, mis amigos...pero pienso que sobre todo son amigas en lugar. Buenas noches, y deseo para ustedes sueƱos dulces.

No comments: