Thursday, January 01, 2009

First and Last Lines

Tradition rules all--I've done this meme before, and it makes way more sense here than on the memes site.

So, the first and last sentences posted for each month of 2008, excluding anything I copied from elsewhere:

January
I'm swiping this idea from Liz.

My eyes are killing me, however. Whinge.
February
Is it just me, or is this totally a Guys Only game?

I just want to sleep, and stop with the stiff shoulders. So, bye.
March
This is labelled "Kipuu Lighthouse" on the calendar but it seems to actually be the lighthouse on Kilauea Point on the island of Kaua'i. [totally forgot about posting this every month! oops]

OK, then home you go.
April
It's April. That means it's Poetry Month.

You had to know I'd be bringing the Bill.
May
My neck/shoulder started kicking back in day-before-yesterday.

OK, and now I'm going to bed. Happy sleeps, y'all!
June
I'm not sure what I need to talk about except to say that the last 30 or so hours have been interesting, challenging, fun and tiring.

And now my brain is empty.
July
So, yeah. I was in Anaheim, across the street from Disneyland, for the last 4-plus days.

Head up, shoulders back, forge on.
August
On her way at 3:00 this morning.

I am, in some specific cases, talking to myself if anyone at all.
September
I keep eating badly.

Today, I'll round out the day working on one or two of the projects that have been hanging fire for months/weeks/days.
October
In case that last line about homework doesn't give it away...this week is psycho.

Started handing out candy, and started a list of costumes
November
Regardless of your personal political leanings, can we all just agree that America lived up to its promise on one level (at least) last night?


So, no one here is in a very good mood, and I can't actually wait for the end of winter in spite of the fact that it just started today for all intents. And purposes.
December
One per person. I swiped this idea from Allison, and decided to do it here instead of the memes blog...

Not to mention PICKY!

No comments: