Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Ten Things I'd Like to Say to Assorted People

One per person. I swiped this idea from Allison, and decided to do it here instead of the memes blog...
  1. It. Really. Is. NOT. All. About. You.

  2. Thank you.

  3. One conversation at a time, please.

  4. If you can't say anything positive, then just shut up.

  5. Could you lighten up on the perfume and only wear a half bottle every day?

  6. If you're sick, go home.

  7. Perhaps you should buy a dog so you have someone to talk to.

  8. Being around you makes me smile, and you have no idea how much I need that.

  9. Please slow down; you're making me dizzy.

  10. You are the most annoying person I know. Go away.
See why I can't actually say most of these? Most of them are to people I should just not talk to at all.

No comments: