Hair: French-braided (out) from yesterday, slept on...i.e. sticking out all over
Listening to: Sparky counting his money and talking to himself in his room
- We had extra kids at youth group last night: boys! Yay.
- We also have a LOT of extra food, most of it of the "junk" variety. Anyone need any chips??
- We raised almost $400 for Souper Bowl, and the final "score" chose the team that actually won last night. Awesome!
- All the spaghetti is cooked for Wednesday's dinner at church. And no one got hurt doing it.
- We have a Roomba. I'm going to use it for the first time today. Beast has been playing with it all weekend. It's my turn today!
- I met a blog-reader on Saturday via Meebo who lives in Prague. Hi, A.C.! I love the Internet.
- Beast's parents are still doing well.
- My sister Jean is probably not going to have DBS, because she has the 'wrong kind' of Parkinson's. She's debating being a guinea pig for the rest of the people who have her sort of PD and having the DBS done anyway.
- I'm having home-made (by someone else) M&M cookies for breakfast. w00t!
- We got MORE SNOW last night...sigh.... It has been a really white winter this year.
- Survivor starts this week. Beast is boycotting it until one of the "favorites" (so-called) is voted off. Hopefully that will be early, like this week!
- There are a lot of dishes to do. Good thing I like washing dishes!
- I also have a note on the calendar that I'm supposed to call this week about Sparky's 'booster.' I don't know what booster that means. I hope his doctor knows!
- Perhaps I'll clean off my desk today.... [insert insane laughter here]