Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The post I was going to write yesterday

Life is hectic. Beast's mom called over the weekend (Friday? can't remember) to let us know that his dad was going to be admitted to the hospital as soon as a room could be found. He's got some breathing problems and his leg has developed a nasty infected spot. Eventually, he was diagnosed with a staph infection in his leg and the usual winter lung issues he has. Mind you, he's already had one round of MRSA last summer.

I feel as if I should start a chart for who's where, and how many times each of them have been admitted to the hospital this year.

So far, it's FIL - 1, MIL - 0, but she has had some testing done, so I'd have to find a way to track that as well.

MY mom is fine, as far as I know.

And we just keep truckin' on.

Mood: Good, but completely distracted today
Hair: Blown out, curled and lookin' fab
Listening to: "Outlaws", Los Lonely Boys and Willie Nelson

No comments: