Friday, October 05, 2007

Pride (In the Name of Love)

Check that timestamp below; I haven't monkeyed with it.

What I have done today so far:
  1. Got up (trust me, this morning that counts as a major step forward!)
  2. Took my "no food for an hour" pill
  3. Showered
  4. Squeegeed the shower
  5. Found clothes to wear (almost as major an accomplishment as #1)
  6. Put in Round One of eyedrops
  7. Washed a week's worth of dirty pots and pans, etc.
  8. Cleaned off the stovetop and counters
  9. Turned on the laptop
  10. Loaded my pockets with work key and phone
  11. Popped a can of Dr. Pepper
  12. Got a straight answer from Sparky about this afternoon's schedule
  13. Giggled at Amy's meme answers
  14. Giggled at the weird IM left on Meebo for me, anonymously (I shouldn't promote that, since it could get ugly, I suppose)
  15. Reminded Sparky that his dad will be home after school today (YAY!)
  16. Checked Bloglines; there are entirely too many Friday memes!
Note that I have not dried my hair, done Round Two of eyedrops, or eaten breakfast. There had better be donuts at this meeting today! I need to grab an Allegra too.

However, before I do anything else, I'm changing the clothes on my avatar. She's looking musty, and I was told by Meebo yesterday that her shirt is hard to read, or words to that effect. And I need to be out the door by 7:30.

TGIF, ya'll!

No comments: