What I have done today so far:
- Got up (trust me, this morning that counts as a major step forward!)
- Took my "no food for an hour" pill
- Squeegeed the shower
- Found clothes to wear (almost as major an accomplishment as #1)
- Put in Round One of eyedrops
- Washed a week's worth of dirty pots and pans, etc.
- Cleaned off the stovetop and counters
- Turned on the laptop
- Loaded my pockets with work key and phone
- Popped a can of Dr. Pepper
- Got a straight answer from Sparky about this afternoon's schedule
- Giggled at Amy's meme answers
- Giggled at the weird IM left on Meebo for me, anonymously (I shouldn't promote that, since it could get ugly, I suppose)
- Reminded Sparky that his dad will be home after school today (YAY!)
- Checked Bloglines; there are entirely too many Friday memes!
However, before I do anything else, I'm changing the clothes on my avatar. She's looking musty, and I was told by Meebo yesterday that her shirt is hard to read, or words to that effect. And I need to be out the door by 7:30.