Thursday, September 13, 2007

MEMO
TO: PTF
FROM: Cat.
DATE: 9/13/07

F.Y.I. :
I'm aware that I was being annoying yesterday and freaking out a bit over the OCLC billing discussion. But consider your reaction as your Free Pass. If you ever -- E V E R -- yell during a meeting again like you did yesterday, I will call you on it. And, if that shouting is E V E R directed at me again, I will feed your ponytail to your ponies. Slowly. After starving them for a week first.

Thank you for your attention to this. Addressing this from your side of the table would be appreciated. A bit of a shock, frankly, but appreciated nevertheless.

Failing that, see you (and your library's l^ngf!sh) at next month's meeting.
[Edited, 9:45 p.m.: This was a 5-second moment in a two-hour meeting, the vast majority of which was fine, if not giddily cheerful. It's just that this guy thinks he's King o' the World, has no clue how abrasive he is, and always needs to tell us morons how to do things 'right.' It gets old.]

No comments: