Monday, September 03, 2007

Labor Day to Schooldays

So this weekend was really relaxing. I got a fair amount of work done on Saturday, and then spent many many hours girl-talking about insane subjects ranging from shopping to boys to the intricacies of 24x fields in MARC.

Sparky went up to bed at 7:30...or really "to bed" since we keep hearing suspiciously loud thumps from the direction of his bedroom...in preparation for his first day of high school. Oooh, that reminds me: need to get out camera for tomorrow morning.

Beast did woodworking all weekend. I ... sat around, did a couple of loads of laundry, a couple of sinks of dirty dishes, and watched 9 episodes of CSI Miami with Sparky. Which might be why I'm not in a good mood tonight.

And with that thought, I'm going upstairs to check on the kid and go to bed and get an attitude adjustment. I hope.

No comments: