Sunday, June 17, 2007

Tomorrow and tomorrow and tomorrow

Creeps in this petty pace from day to day
Here's my list for the day:
  • Call allergist for appt. (I've developed hives, and want to nip them in the bud before they take over my legs like they did in '94)
  • Find Spanx (wedding, ahoy)
  • Call for fitting appt. (ditto previous note)
  • Sam's Club (we need lots of big-purchase stuff: TP, macaroni, pop...)
  • Vickie's (to exchange a purchase from Mall of America--wrong size)
  • Download photos to Snapfish & send links to assorted people (we took 175 pictures in 6 days)
  • Hit the ATM for cash
  • Shop for a sports coat for Sparky (changing my mind again!)
  • Stop in at work (ignore that nasty voice in my head)
  • Restock and pack my work bag for Tuesday (surely that will appease the nasy voice)
  • Call D. about earrings she gave me for safekeeping (I forgot to give them back when we dropped her off yesterday)
  • Sleep
I'm going to try really hard not to start at the bottom of the list!

edited 10:45 p.m. : Sparky has a sport coat, and "Ruth" has my dress to work on taking in and letting out and generally making it fit me correctly. Because I am not a normal-sized person. Total output today was somewhere near $400. I'm not sure which side of that number I ended up, but ... OUCH!

No comments: