Saturday, April 28, 2007

Notes from my desk...

...OMG, I'm so tired right now. I could literally fall asleep in about 30 seconds flat if I put my head down on the desk.

Today has been hip-hop-orama: 25 kids' biographies of hip-hop musicians (done strictly because their purchase has pissed-off the Nazi because they are "inappropriate"--wtf?)...otherwise, I'm back to my passive-aggressive refusal to work on children's books until Armageddon arrives, or I catch up. I also just cataloged a book on how one cop helped stop most of the hip-hop crime wave of the 90s. Sez he.

A few travel guides are done.

The problem, the reason, I'm so mentally screwed up today is that I was dumped at service desks for three hours today with no warning from the Nazi. I really have to come up with a better name for her. She's not really a Nazi. She's a dingbat! [R-rating removed with adjective]

So, back to ...OMG! I'm so TIRED! Yawn.... Somebody send me some No-Doz and a healthy stomach.

No comments: