Monday, January 01, 2007

Year-Endiness Postponed

Normally, I've done all kinds of statistical checking on my book blog at this point, but I haven't caught it up for '06 yet, and I'm having one of those days where all I want to do is sleep. Maybe I'll get everything organized this weekend, but it kind of depends on when the funeral is and what's going on with my mom and whether I need to travel.

My niece is currently getting dialysis; her kidneys haven't restarted. The whole family, save Mom, has been informed about Nathanael's death. Mom will find out tomorrow, from her doctor and/or the pastor of her church. My other niece, who just returned home last Thursday, is on her way back here with her fiance. My brother will probably fly to Colorado on Wednesday. That's as far into the future as we can see at this point.

No comments: