Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Fluff

OK, so I spent the week with my in-laws, the Champion Breakfast Eaters of the Universe. I had eggs, bacon, toast, butter, ham--and that's just breakfast!--for 6 straight days. I ate more for breakfast each day than I normally eat some days at home. I probably ate 2 dozen cookies, and an equal number of Hershey Kisses, and basically destroyed any healthy-eating concept ever formulated. I can feel my arteries screaming in preparation for my first heart attack.

So this is the background for my gritted teeth this morning as I weighed myself for the first time in over a month. My excuse was prepared: I was already mostly dressed (no shoes), so any huge gain could be attributed to a (cotton) sweater, the Gloria Vanderbilt jeans, and the extremely heavy underwear I'm wearing. huh

I've lost weight.

WTF!

No comments: