Monday, January 08, 2007

Cranky Busy

OK, so I'm getting tired of being reallyfreakin' tired.

Niece--still hospitalized, may be released tomorrow depending on morning labs, was throwing up tonight (drug reaction?) but generally feeling perfectly normal (i.e. cranky and bossy as hell)

Nephew--holding it together, but I think he's getting tired of having all these extra people in his house, and no wife serving as buffer

Mom--in the nursing home, sans phone, but set up with TV and apparently in fairly decent spirits

The funeral will be Saturday. My sister/brother-in-law are coming to stay with us when Niece gets out of the hospital, and will probably be here through Jan. 19 or thereabouts. God give me strength; I could be packing for a move to Antarctica by next Wednesday!

I'm TIRED. Beast is tired. And there's still a tree in our living room. Shit. At this point, maybe I'll delegate that to my sister.... (as if)

Good night.

No comments: