Monday, October 02, 2006

Packers?

This post was supposed to be called "Stupid Things Joe Theismann Said During the Game Tonight (on Monday Night Football). There was a rumor that the Packers and Eagles were playing football tonight, making it even more fun to make fun of Thiesman. However, we haven't had a TV signal because it's been raining since about 10 minutes after the game started.

No, scratch that: it's been POURING and THUNDERING and LIGHTNING and HAILING for an hour now.

...just as I typed that, the TV came back on. Guess I should've started this earlier. Now I'm too tired to bother. Instead I'm reading about yet another school shooting.

For the first evening since last Thursday, my stomach isn't trying to escape through my esophagus. Whee. Amazing how happy little things will make you, in spite of the horrors of the Big Wide World.

No comments: