Monday, September 18, 2006

Tech nightmare

OK, so it'll cost $169 for a diagnostic on our camera. Replacing it with a similar model would run $199. Hmmmm....

Blogger has totally been sucking for the past week, and it's becoming more than a little annoying. I'm usually pretty easygoing, but I'm cranky today, and Blogger's tendency to ball up...not helping

Oh, and, I got a speeding ticket today in CrapValley (which is a 'community' just south of ours with no visible means of support except tickets). The irony is that I was congratulating myself just before I was pulled over for always going the speed limit... I also couldn't find our current insurance card, so I was cited for that too.

Time to sit and do low- (or no-) tech things for the rest of the day, things like taking a nap, putting away groceries, cleaning in general .... so that I don't somehow mangle the laptop.

No comments: