Saturday, March 04, 2006

Saturday night

I don't really have much to say, so here I am blogging. How is this different from the norm?

I worked today. There were about 60 "Demand" items (books, CDs and DVDs) that arrived yesterday, so I had to do those first. They are about all I got done, too, since I was scheduled at service desks for 2 hours. Frickin' Schedule Nazi.

While I was farting about at work, Beast was home doing laundry, paying bills, and beginning to paint the dining room. He got the ceiling done. We had burgers for dinner and he has gone off to play poker at a friend's house (a friend from church, may I add...).

Sparky has spent the day playing on the Game Cube. He rented Tony Hawk's Underground 2 at Hollywood Video today, so I'm being subjected to rap and loud rock and other skater noise right now. Not sure if it's better or worse than Animal Crossing.

I'm going to plug away on The Typo List as soon as I finish making communion bread for tomorrow.

That, in a nutshell, is my life.

No comments: