Saturday, February 18, 2006

Winter

It's currently -10 degrees outside (in Celsius, that's -23 degrees).

F*cking cold.

I've been inside for half an hour (at work) and my neck is cold. I may have to go get my scarf to wear.

All you people--you know who you are--who think that 50 degrees (10 in Celsius) is cold, here's something for you: Get real.

If it doesn't warm up in here, I'm setting some books on fire....



9:15 a.m. Addendum:
This just popped up from the weather button on my desktop:

"Bitterly cold arctic air will remain....with sub zero temperatures struggling to warm above zero through the day. Combined with a brisk northwest wind these conditions will result in dangerously cold wind chill readings from 20 below to 30 below zero through the morning." [my emphasis]

Bloody winter....{mutter mutter}

No comments: