Monday, December 19, 2005

What I do on my day off

I spend it catching up on my bloglines. I had 250 library-related posts. I'm down to 2 saved ones now, with a list to post on my work blog.

I'm caught up on memes, personal reading and gossip, too.

And I'm coming down with Beast's cold. My nose is running and my throat is ticking; just went off on a coughing jag, too. Joy.

I'll be leaving in about 20 minutes to meet someone at church to show him how to do the attendance. I think I'm finally free of that!

'Course, I'm going to be Clerk of Session, so I'll actually need to use this stuff occasionally, so it behooves me to make sure it's correct.

It's very cold in the house; I suspect it's very cold outside. I don't really want to go to this meeting.

Sucks being a grownup: Sparky has watched cartoons and played on his GameBoy all day today. Who can blame him?!

No comments: