Monday, December 19, 2005

Pre-holiday lull

...feeling kind of unhealthy. Beast is about 3 days ahead of me. It's no fun when you know exactly how sick you're going to be for the next several days...

We got Sparky's photos--from his trip to Europe--sorted into a photo album today. Tomorrow, between last-minute gift-buying trips, we can start cropping and sticking them in. By the time he's 15, it should be finished.

I'm going into withdrawal after all the posts I've read today. Bloglines is down as they move to a new server, so I have no idea if anyone has posted. Well, I could actually GO to your sites...except the ones I have blogrolled with Bloglines are oddly misshapen and missing chunks. So I'll check what I can, and then go call a few people about Christmas arrangements, etc.

No comments: