Thursday, March 03, 2005

Why I like Thursdays (continued)

My Bottom Shelf...
IS EMPTY!!
{much cheering throughout the land}

My stacks of projects...
are filed,or at least depleted to the point that they CAN be filed.
{more cheering}

Stuff I have to send out to be "properly" cataloged (done before we had access to OCLC)...
is waiting for me to bundle up tomorrow first thing.
{rah rah rah}

March New Books lists...
are finished and on display before the end of the first week of the month.
{sheer amazement there--people are fainting}

My list...
is crossed off for the week, except for Buffy. ( grr)
{shred shred shred}

I'm going home...
and watching Survivor tonight, after cooking a meal for the first time in 6 days.
{thud--that's the sound of a collective faint}

{{wave}} See you tomorrow!

No comments: