Friday, March 04, 2005

Boy, is it Friday!

Word of the day: billet \BIL-it\, noun:
1. Lodging for soldiers.
2. An official order directing that a soldier be provided with lodging.
3. A position of employment; a job.
Quote(s) of the day:
A censor is a man who knows more than he thinks you ought to." –Granville Hicks
Mood: Good. Why, I don't know.
Listening to: Steve Earle
Where am I? Work

I'm supposed to work 9-5 today with an hour for lunch. I'm here at 8:00 because it's quiet. And it's a good thing I came in early, too: of the seven actual work hours I'm scheduled here, I have exactly 1 hour to catalog today.
9---Circ Desk
11--Ref Desk
(12-Lunch)
1---Ref Desk
2---Ref Desk
3---Ref Desk backup
4---Kids' room

Guess who's not here: The Schedule Nazi. Because she's never here Fridays. Because she comps herself every week. W h a t e v e r.

Consquently, the only blogging I expect I'll be doing is at the reflog.

On the other hand, this is the first thing I came across today, thanks to Shelly! Stick with it for awhile, too, or you'll miss part of the fun.

Have a good Friday.

No comments: