Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday

Word of the day: pecuniary \pih-KYOO-nee-air-ee\, adjective:
1. Relating to money; monetary.
2. Consisting of money.
3. Requiring payment of money.
Quote(s) of the day:
"Politics is perhaps the only profession for which no preparation is thought necessary." --Robert Louis Stevenson (how odd)
Corollary: "Librarians, too, frequently seem to have no discernable real-world preparation...'how do you fix a copier jam?'" --The Cataloger
Mood: OK, so far
Listening to: ...blowers...
Where am I? Work

The only blogging I'm likely to do today is here. I'm on the floor (public areas) all day today. [I could end up on the floor, literally, as well, since I'm completely out of mental shape!]

This is good prep for the mayhem that will be Sunday afternoon: I work 1 to 4, open to close. Sundays at the library are nuts.

No comments: