Thursday, March 17, 2005

Morning at my house

Word of the day: cabal \kuh-BAHL; kuh-BAL\, noun:
1. A secret, conspiratorial association of plotters or intriguers whose purpose is usually to bring about an overturn especially in public affairs.
2. The schemes or plots of such an association.

intransitive verb: To form a cabal; to conspire; to intrigue; to plot.

Quote(s) of the day:
"Psychiatry enables us to correct our faults by confessing our parents' shortcomings." -- Laurence J. Peter
Mood: Good
Listening to: blowers, soon to be Random Girls Girls Girls (ty A)
Where am I? Work

This is the best way to start my day:
  • Shower and dress.
  • Leave the bedroom and hear Sparky in the shower, talking to himself.
  • Stop and listen. Hear him say, "Noah? How long can you tread water?"
  • Giggle all the way down to the kitchen.
If, for some reason, you have no idea why that's amusing, then a) you are woefully culturally ignorant, and/or b) you haven't a funny bone in your body.

Once I got to work, I got to hold a 1-year-old during our staff meeting.

I doubt my day will get better than that, but at least I have a new tunes mix....that should help.

No comments: