Friday, March 18, 2005

End o' the day

Busy day. Not horrible busy, just busy.

Best reference question of the day: pictures of Russian boxcars ca. 1920
Best feeling of the day: when I figured out how to work the memory card someone brought in to save stuff on
Most time wasted: the last half hour: since I'm not getting paid anyway, I memed my brains out.
Accomplished: April's New Fiction list, and some putzy stuff. I was going to clean out my Outlook mailbox, but oh well I didn't.

"The library is now closed. We will reopen tomorrow morning at 9:00. Thank you and goodnight." (I kid you not...what a dork. You have to imagine a midwestern, nasal sound to it, to achieve the full effect.)

Happy weekend, all! I'm off to shelf-read the library, me and 20 of my closest library friends.

No comments: