Thursday, October 21, 2004

T-I-R-E-D

Mood: {see above}
Hair: {see previous entry}
'Never' is indeed working for me....

I'm at the reference desk. School hasn't gotten out yet, at least not for the middle school kids, so it's nice and quiet.

Staff meeting this morning: spent much time on the concept of purchasing CCTV cameras for the building and the possibility of hiring someone to "police" the building from 4-9 p.m. Monday through Thursday. It apparently is chaos incarnate in here from 6 till 8...last night a crowd of 12 were in and out and in and out and in and out....

Sounds like a p[o]rn movie. Or some kind of religious festival.

But I'm sure it was louder than either.
----------------
Anyway, I'm calling the dr. when I get away from this desk. My neck is better, but I'm not sure if the chiropractor is helping, if I'm getting used to the pain, or if I'm getting better on my own.

Now there's a baby crying LOUDLY behind me---er, make that SHRIEKING--and still the dad sits reading and rocking her. Which, I guess is a step up from reading and ignoring her.

I'm cranky. Maybe I should try shrieking.

No comments: