Monday, October 25, 2004

Monday morning

Mood: OK
Hair: Clean, combed and damp

My day off.

Insert snort of derision here.

I just updated the books, and my kid's new blog.

Now I'm taking over a gift to one of the new babies in the neighborhood (actually, to his mom).

Then I'm off to church for two weeks' worth of attendance data entry.

Then to the chiropractor at 11:30.

Then to Sam's Club and the grocery store.

When I get home and finish unloading all that stuff, I'm taking the receipts and "ordering" the same food from Peapod. If it's not outrageously higher, I'm going to start ordering from them for real. This driving around from store to store crap is for the birds, or for people with more time and money for gas than I currently have.

That should bring us to dinnertime. Whee....

After dinner I have about 4 other things to accomplish while the football game is on.

But. HEY! The Pack won!! Woooohooooo.

No comments: