Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Wednesday

Mood: pretty good
Hair: hairclip

Random thoughts:

My brother loves The Sopranos but has never seen The Office. But his boss channelled The Office when he told him his job was ending: "The good news is I still have a job. The bad news is you don't." I unfortunately laughed when my bro told me; then had to explain, at which point he did see the humor. Talked to his son (my nephew) too. He's such a great guy; polar opposite of my WI nephews. Let's not go there...

If I die today I may make it to nirvana. Living on bro's "It pays to be nice" (even if you get fired) mentality, I stopped on my way to work to help someone whose car was stalled. I saw the kids getting their backpacks out of the car about 4 blocks from the school on the state highway and thought "Hmm, that can't be right."

It will be a lower level of nirvana however: it's Sparky's best friend's Mom that was driving the car. On the other hand, as I passed her the first time, a cop car pulled out and around her and kept going! Oy. When I called 911, those were the guys that were sent back to help us. I told the dispatcher the problem and said, "You've got two women, one with MS and one with a bad back, lotsa traffic, and a car stalled. We need help!" He laughed.

LAST NIGHT:
--Did I get evangelism calls made? Nope.

--How about calling Mom? Nope.

--Well, then, the camera thing? Nope.

--CLUES?? Nope.

--I called Sherry about scrapbooking weekend, tried calling Jenny, and taught my 11-year-old how to dry dishes. How spoiled is he?! And we had a good dinner, together. A nice night.

Shoulders hurt. Time to work....but more later.

No comments: