Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Meetings

Mood: ok, actually
Hair: braid (in)

Meetings suck. Especially meetings of peers when someone from Admin decides to show up, and (as someone just said) "bulldozed everything this morning for her own purposes." At least we have one person who dispenses with tact in all forms and calls 'em as he sees 'em. Which, mostly, annoys me, but this morning I actually wanted to cheer.

I saw a great sign outside of a church on the way home from R________ today: "Be as patient with others are God is with you." There's a goal to work toward. I didn't see a footnote to the effect of "except for ridiculous directors who remind you of psycho former bosses who ALSO are library directors." So I guess it means everyone, eh?

So good to see Kristen 'back.'

I have 4 evangelism phone calls to make tonight, and I MUST call my brother!! And my mom.

And then there's the whole figuring out how to get Wolf Camera to be able to 'see' the pictures on the CD so I can have them printed by Friday night.

And speaking of Friday night: MUST GET CLUES WRITTEN for scavenger hunt that night!! Oh, and pack for my weekend of scrapbooking....

Not going to be able to blog as much from home. Life is a little hectic for us in the warmer months. That's the RDC version, in a nutshell.