Thursday, April 22, 2004

Meme

Mood: Time to go home, tg.

I'm modifying this meme I stole from hepkitten who stole it elsewhere.

[Has anyone noticed that my brain, for all intents, has shut down this week? I have no self-started thoughts and have become pretty much reactionary only, like the zebras At The Zoo.]

Anyway: Here goes. I'm only using some of the questions.

1: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?: My work cart and our new copy of Berlitz' Ocean Cruising.

2: What is the last thing you watched on TV?: It was on last night... oh yeah. I Love the 80s on VH1. They were doing 1989. Wasn't that yesterday?

3: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is: 3:50 p.m.

4: Now look at the clock; what is the actual time?: 3:53 p.m.

5: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?: The fans blowing. Workroom door opening and closing. Someone washing their hands. V pulling shelflist cards behind me.

6: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?: Going from car to work at 7:15 this morning

7: Did you dream last night? Probably; I usually do. Do I remember anything. Nope. I was whupped.

8: When did you last laugh? This morning reading Amy's email. I have chuckled since them, mostly at other people's stupid jokes. Social titter.

9: What is on the walls of the room you are in?: Beige institutional paint. I've got two notes stuck to the wall right behind my monitor. Lots of other people also have notes taped to the wall. What's a bulletin board??

13: Seen anything weird lately?: 6 people standing around a printer trying to figure out why it's not printing. D'oh. You have to take off the protective tape.

14: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?: My house. The rest in the bank or to help with church building fund.

15: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?: Make people mind their own business!

16: Do you like to dance?: Yes

17: George Bush: Dorkily dangerous trip.

18: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?: Josephine. Middle name negotiable (when I was pregnant we had agreed on Josephine Marie.)

19: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?: I still like Thomas Mason. But what we chose is fine.

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?: Depends where, but probably.

No comments: