Thursday, April 22, 2004

New site

Mood: It was better before I hit Frommer's.
Hair: Clean. Woo hoo.

While surfing yesterday I found the Thursday Threesome .

::A geek in the family::

A geek-- Hey, who handles tech support at your place? You? ...the six year old? ...or someone from outside? ...and how about in your web space? No, we're not looking for techs; we're just curious. Here at work, the infamous Sleek, from the Outside. Our webpage is done jointly by one of our librarians and the city's tech guy. At home...the grown-ups take turns. I'm Mistress of my own "web space." Such as it is.

in the-- computer? Just a curiosity for the designer types: what Operating System are you running? ...and which browser? Since sites can show up differently in different browsers it's more than a casual question. uhhh, I'll defer this to Sleek. Except he's not here to ask. I think it's Windows Professional or something like that. Now I feel bad; I should know this...

Family-- Do any family members read your place? Do they care? Do they have a clue? ...and how about your 'off line' friends? ...or do you supply a little bit of separation there? Just my husband, and he does all checking at home because of corporate snooping/firewalls. Ditto the last bit with other family I've told. Don't know if dh cares, unless I blog all evening instead of making dinner or riding herd on homework or the billions of other things I should be doing. Then he just rolls his eyes. Other friends, I have not told. Nor coworkers. I vent too much here. I will probably tell a couple of off-line friends about it once I get more comfortable with it.

OK it's your turn!

No comments: