Tuesday, April 27, 2004

Tuesday Morning

Mood: Don't feel very good, but otherwise pretty fine!
Hair: Clean; Scarrlett today--woohoo (cut and color)

Great weekend. Not long enough, but since I didn't sleep much either night, I guess I should be glad it didn't last longer. I would have tanked and ruined it.

Got about 26 pages finished across Sparky's school book, the house book, and the 2004 ff. book. Not sure how; I don't feel like I did much at all. Must be the cold pills messing with my head. We only went off the deep end into gales of laughter once, about circumcision and what Paul said about it in Galatians (?), modifying it into 21st century language. The table next to us was a bit shocked, I think.

Had a massage Sunday afternoon and immediately undid any good she may have done by carrying all my crap out to the car 20 minutes later. Yesterday morning I was back to feeling like I did 10 days ago. Sooo...I spent yesterday on my back icing it after the chiropractor 'yelled' at me.

And then went to the All-District Band concert last night: 600 students, grades 5-12, from the school district in one room. A little crowded. I hate crowds. I only stayed in the gym for the boy's group of songs; then I stood outside--fewer people--and listened to the other three groups. V. good. Oh, and ran into a bunch of people I haven't seen for awhile, so had a chance to catch up with them. The Beast stayed for Sparky's songs, and then he left to play v-ball.

Home by 9:30, Sparky to bed, me to bed with Tylenol PM. Finally slept most of a night! Still feel crappy this morning. Ick. You should hear me, though--I sound even worse than I feel!

Just signed up for Gmail so we'll see if it's any better than Hotmail. Everything I get at that account I delete; it's all spam and/or ads.

Time to get back to work. Somehow, even though it's the end of our budget year in 3 days, I have a FULL CART of books to catalog. Don't people usually run out of money at the end of the year?? ;-)

----just heard John---must plan strategy---

The boss just handed me my "Self-Check" pre-evaluation sheet. Hmm, hope she thinks I've been working hard! Maybe I should go do just that...while I let the strategy percolate in the back of my mind.

No comments: