Friday, February 06, 2004

Friday

The library board thinks it's funny that I wear a hat at work that says "Go Away." [Well, actually, it says "Leave me alone."] So glad The Boss told them....hope she clarified that I only wear it in the workroom, at my desk.

Usually, though, it's the noise-reduction headphones (thanks, Beast) and something boppy on the Walkman. Today's selections: Simply Red (already listened through once) and The Skatalites. I am a Pata Pata junkie, even when it's called Skata Skata. hee And if I have time: Celia Cruz.

Today's fun:
1) Working through the gift cart.
2) Finishing the records Gl. downloaded (I hope) this morning.
3) Sending him yet another file of donated items not in Mil. yet.
4) On-Desk for 2 separate hours.

Spelling Bee day today at Sparky's school. Instead of lunch. Must bring in Techie Librarian's shower gift at some point....

No comments: