Sunday, July 27, 2008

Perkier

Last week, Mrs. P tagged me with the "six quirky things" meme!

Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged me. {done}
2) Mention the rules. {done}
3) Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about myself. {see below}
4) Tag 6 other blogger´s by linking to them. {er, no--I've a policy against tagging. Swipe it if you want it!!!}
5) Go to each person’s blog and leave a comment that lets them know they’ve been tagged. {see #54}
Quirky and boring? Hmmmm........
  1. I don't bite my nails. I bite my cuticles though, and I can't stand the feeling of having anything UNDER my nails. Thirty years of doing this. Thank God I never took up anything addictive!
  2. I'm like a trivia vacuum cleaner. I can't remember stuff I need to buy at the store, but I can tell you loads of details about a goofy news story from 1983 or the reason Western music uses an 8-note octave.
  3. I realized last weekend that I only ever use the left-hand shift key on a keyboard. Why? I dunno--I just realized it!! (I still manage to type over 60 wpm somehow)
  4. I do not like Easter lilies. They give me the creeps. I don't know why.
  5. I also am totally creeped-out by tapioca. {{shudder}}
  6. The older I get the less patience I have with people who share my behavioral faults. Including, sometimes...quite often, myself.
Good enough? Go make your own lists and let me know where I can read them!!

No comments: