Eyes: Recuperating, again
Listening to: Ice Road Truckers
- My books are all caught up.
- I mopped a lot of floors--kitchen, living room, dining room, front hall.
- Roomba hates us.
- The stupid volunteer tree by the back door is chopped down.
- The garage is reorganized (not by me, but still).
- We have soap in both dispensers downstairs.
- Laundry is done for the weekend (again, I didn't do most of it, but still).
- I have most of Sparky's school registration paperwork finished and ready to take over tomorrow, pending a final question about the cost of yearbooks ($40, or $45??). If he were to start sports this year, it would push the registration/fees to well over $300. Straight up fees with nothing else are over $120. Crazy.
- Beer-boiled brats and chips for dinner.
- I love my boys.
moneymoon: The time after your purchase of a good or service and before 'buyer's remorse' happens.
I think our moneymoon with Roomba is officially over.