Monday, April 14, 2008

Feature Word

A week or so ago, I came across a great idea on someone else's blog. Kim is highlighting an idiom a day. That immediately sparked my interest in words and language. Rather than stealing her idea directly--idioms--I'm going to highlight a word from the Urban Dictionary every day (or at least every day that I post, or when I feel like it--this is not meant to be stress-inducing). I will try to keep it at least PG-13 or at most R. That will make it more of a challenge at least!

Urban Word for today:
Sleep Slut: One who sleeps frequently and is able to accumulate excess hours of sleep above [and] beyond the mean. Sleep sluts are able to fall asleep indiscriminately and value sleep above all else.

I have just discovered that I am a sleep slut. I can't get enough lately.

No comments: