Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Vacay Alert

Am I excited about going on vacation? Naaah....today is my last day of work, and there are literally PILES of it that will be left behind when I exit the 'brary this afternoon. Oh, well. I'll try not to obsess too much about that while I'm gone (hah). How can I tell I'm excited? I went to bed at 11 last night (or at least, that's what time it was when I took off my glasses). I was awake before Beast this morning, at 4:45. He is usually out of the house by 5:30. I was up and online by 5.

Time to get my teeth brushed, load Sparky into the truck along with my leftover ravioli from Sunday (for lunch), and head to work via the drycleaner's (Beast's sport coat, Sparky's tie). Let's hope everyone leaves me alone at work and lets me plow through stuff. I'm hoping to get the continuations and the travel books done today.

Hey we all need goals!

No comments: