Saturday, June 09, 2007

Things I did at work today

This is what my desk looked like this morning when I arrived at work. Behind me, or actually, to the right of me, is what I've been whining about for several weeks:Two full carts of (mostly) books--with the occasional book-on-tape, DVD, etc., and an LP record! That's actually down from the three carts I had at one point in May. It's a little tricky getting to my desk, as you can see. Note the piles of books ON my desk, as well: to the left of this photo and the stack you can see in the first photo. Also note the industrial strength caffeine....


Ten hours later: I got a lot of stuff done. Please note the LACK of caffeine in sight! I went through two bottles today...and ran out before I stopped working.

What my productivity means, however, is that the tech who works on stuff after me is buried: one JAMMED large cart, two small black carts, and the stuff that you can see piled on her desk (to be done first): Good thing she's nice, or she'd kill me when I got back next week!

No comments: