Sunday, April 22, 2007

Weekend

This was an absolutely fabulous weekend, especially in terms of weather. We hit 80 today (yikes). I need to start shaving my legs regularly again (TMI?) and I definitely need to do my toenails.

Work today was probably one of the best Sundays I've ever worked. In my whole career. No cranks, no jerks, no computer crashes, just nice people and lots of high school kids doing homework. Lovely. I had time, finally, to page through the system reports we got a couple of weeks ago and try to make sense of them. Now I know what questions to ask, at least, the main one being, "Are all of these errors FIXED? Or are they simply error reports?" Cuz, ohdeargod, if the answer is the latter, there's a shitload of things to update. Then again, over half the records aren't our problem to solve anymore (YAY!).

Rehearsal for Youth Sunday went well tonight. I would love to put on our church's webpage: "Come for the potato cannon, stay for Friday Night Fights." You'll just all have to come to church on Sunday to find out what that's about!

Meantime, the wind is whipping around outside, bringing us cooler weather (but still in the 50s and up) this week. Beast is discussing...stuff...with his folks on the phone, "Deal or No Deal" is on TV (very quiet) and Sparky has gone to bed, having recovered at last from a bad case of "Something In My Eye" yesterday.

Now, tomorrow I'd just really LOVE IT if I could sleep till 7 or something. I was up at 4 this morning (though I did go back to sleep for an hour after I worked on a Sudoku for awhile). It's almost too beautiful to sleep tonight though....

No comments: