Monday, April 02, 2007

Explanation

I'm constantly whining--well, not really, but it feels like it--about how I loathe cooking. So the avatar today is a little weird, n'est ce pas?

The deal is that I'm going to Dinner by Design at 10 this morning and making 12 meals. Normally, I do 6 meals at a time, since they are supposed to be 6 servings each; that works out to 12 for us (theoretically, but keep in mind I live with a teenager!) and they somehow can last for as long as three weeks in 'real time.' [Don't ask--I don't know either!] However, when I looked at the calendar for the next few weeks...months...I decided making twice as much at once might be a really good idea. Our schedule is just a little busy from now till mid-July. Yoicks.

Premade food, ahoy. Somehow, I think I will be at the DbD place for a little more than my usual hour today. Hope I have room in the freezer for everything when I come home....

No comments: