Monday, February 26, 2007

Short night

So, we watched the Academy Awards last night. Not the worst I've seen, but it sure could have been shorter. Much as I like Ellen, Jon Stewart was funnier (although her riff on how nervous everyone should be was pretty inspired, as was her vacuuming up toward the end).

But, what was that around Nicole Kidman's neck? Is she doing her Quasimodo impression? I was not impressed by Naomi Wyatt's dress either. And my advice for Phillip Seymour Hoffman: buy a comb, and don't drink a full bottle of scotch before presenting an award....

After all the 'excitement' it was lights off at 12:15...and I was awake again at 4:02. Whatever. I have several deadline issues today which woke me up. I guess. Or maybe it was guilt over the big fight with Sparky last night... In any case, I'm tired!

No comments: