Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Tripping

We're leaving tonight for the in-laws'. I will probably only be able to be online at the hotels, and we'll be busy during the days, so I won't be checking in real often.

Biggest news from Christmas: my niece asked me to stand up at her wedding next summer. Of course, I said yes, with the stipulation that I won't have to wear pink. All in all, this was one of the best Christmases in recent memory, in spite of the seemingly tiny pile of prezzies. I'm not complaining: the pile is small, but what's there is Good Stuff, and this year was all about the intangible gifts. It was the first time in at least a decade that I was able to appreciate the little miracles of the season.

Have a wonderful Boxing Day today, and a VERY Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments: